My name is Nick Glenn and I’m a programmer, designer and amateur artist from the Pacific Northwest who works with a group of very helpful humans creating digital experiences.
In my spare time, I…
- write and contribute to open source libraries.
- create tools for artists & game developers with my friend, Caleb Gray. This includes:
- am directing and designing a space combat game.
- make 3D models and sculpts.
- built a drawing prompt generator for a YouTube channel that was featured in some of their episodes:
- created a better browser extension for Todoist that is available on Firefox and Chrome.
- occasionally write articles, primarily on the topic of programming.
If you want to get in touch, feel free to reach out to me on Twitter or send me an email.