My name is Nick Glenn and I’m a programmer, designer and amateur artist from the Pacific Northwest who works with a group of very helpful humans creating digital experiences.
In my spare time, I…
- write and contribute to open source libraries
- create tools for artists & game developers with a friend
- am directing and designing a space combat game
- make 3D models and sculpts
- built a drawing prompt generator for a YouTube channel
- occasionally write articles, primarily on the topic of programming
If you want to get in touch, feel free to reach out to me on Twitter or send me an email.